Strathwood Steamer Chair

Strathwood Steamer Chair

Strathwood Steamer Chair
From Strathwood

I've had my Strathwood Steamer chair for some two years and I must say I am still happy with it. But you must get a high quality cushion (we're talking five or six inches thick) to get the most comfort. The chair itself is quite sturdy, good looking, and I think I'll keep it! When you get it, it just needs to be unfolded and a simple attach of the leg support. It is stained to look like teak, but stain can run outside, so keep it protected with a cover or keep it under a shaded patio. Real teak steamers cost a fortune, so count your blessings that this fine product is available at this price. Take care of it and you may pass it along to your grandchildren!

Shopping Now!!!

Tag : Strathwood , Furniture World

0 comments: